The Rotary Foundation Global Grants and Scholarship scheme is accepting applications from adequately qualified applicants to support significant international activities with sustained, demonstrable benefits in Rotary’s areas of focus.
The minimum budget for a global grant is $30,000, with a maximum World Fund award of $400,000. The funds can be utilized to support humanitarian programs, graduate school scholarships, and vocational training.
Award Sponsor(s): Rotary Foundation
Award to be taken in: Worldwide
Award Slot: 4
Award Worth: Up to $30,000
Nationality: All Nationalities
Rotary Foundation Global Grants | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Rotary Foundation Global Grants and Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Grants application must be in line with Rotary’s focus areas. It can either be a humanitarian project, scholarship for graduate-level academic studies or vocational trainings.
- Must agree to the club qualification MOU.
- Complete any additional steps that your district requires.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Rotary Foundation Global Grants 2022 are to consult with local experts early in the planning process to build a strong project plan and global grant application.
To be approved, your application must clearly describe how your project, scholarship, or vocational training team:
- Is sustainable — include plans for long-term success after the global grant funds have been spent
- Includes measurable goals
- Aligns with one of Rotary’s areas of focus
- Responds to real community needs — any club or district that applies for a global grant to support a humanitarian project or a vocational training team must conduct a community assessment first and design the project based on what they learn through that assessment.
- Actively involves Rotarians and community members
- Meets the eligibility requirements in the terms and conditions of the grant
Applications are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed as they’re received.
Application Deadline: Not specified