Summary of The Scholarship
Applicants who wish to study at the SOAS University of London for the academic year 2022-2023 are eligible to apply for the Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship.
UK, European Union, and overseas candidate can apply for the SOAS University of London International scholarship for part-time, full-time, or post-doctoral study at the SOAS University of London.
SOAS University of London was founded in 1916. It is a public research university in London. The School of Oriental and African Studies is one of the world’s leading centres of Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is one of the most innovative, inclusive, and forward-thinking universities in London, England. Economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges confronting the world are unique in their ability to inform and shape current thinking about them.
The Benefits of The Scholarship
This scholarship awards a maximum of £5,353 from SOAS University of London. The scholarship is for one year only.
Criteria for Scholarship
- The SOAS University of London International Scholarship is available to students from around the world.
- Courses or subjects eligible for a MPhil or PhD degree
- A candidate must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- This program is open to both domestic and international applicants.
- A strong academic record is expected of applicants. A 2.1 or first grade in their undergraduate degree is required, and they must expect to receive a Merit or Distinction in their master’s degree.
- Students applying to the MPhil or PhD program (new admissions starting in September 2022) must:
- Applicants must demonstrate in their research proposal that their research is within the field of Indian art from 1500 to the present day. Researchers who conduct research in the fields of modern and contemporary Indian art will be given preference.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, students have to take admission to MPhil or PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out.
- Students wishing to be considered for admission should submit an official SOAS research proposal that outlines their research interests in Indian art from 1500 to the present day. Preference will be given to those who undertake research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian art.
- You will need two references for MPhil or PhD students only; one should be from your supervisor. Please send the reference form to each of your referees. The reference form may be downloaded from the box at the top right.
- A formal application form
- A supporting/personal statement
- An up-to-date CV or Resumé
- A Research Proposal Full academic transcripts of your College/University studies to date
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a first or good second class honors bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or international equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the programme to be followed.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must show that their English is of a high enough standard to successfully engage with and complete their course at SOAS University.
4 thoughts on “The SOAS University of London offers international scholarships in the UK”
I really need it
I will be glad if u get the scholarship