Don’t delay! Submit your application for the Swinburne Welcome International Awards 2022. Scholarships are available to all new international students who want to earn a degree at the university in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Students who wish to study at the university can apply for the educational award. This award is open to international students who are pursuing undergraduate and UniLink diploma programs, as well as some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas. Its purpose is to provide help to deserving candidates who want to pursue their academic goals.
The Swinburne University of Technology, commonly known as Swinburne, was first established in 1908 as Eastern Suburbs Technical College and is an Australian public university located in Melbourne.
Swinburne hosts diverse cultural events, workshops, and events aimed at enhancing students’ communication and personality skills. Students will be assisted by award-winning professors and teachers in achieving their long-term goals.
Swinburne University of Technology’s scholarship program provides scholarship funds to highly motivated and outstanding scholars.
- Some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas, as well as undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs.
Method of Application:
- The application process for this bursary is done online through an application form.
- All supporting documents must be submitted:
- Describe your involvement in the community (300 words) and how you intend to contribute to your community and society. Any volunteer work, and any leadership demonstration you have made in any setting, including:
- Any group that is a member of the Refugee Council of Australia
- Youth groups
- Sporting clubs etc.
- You may have experienced this either in your home country or along the way to coming to Australia and living here. Don’t forget to tell us what you plan to do to contribute to society and the community.
- Please provide evidence of financial hardship. You could, for example:
- Provide proof of health insurance.
- Allowance for youth
- Newstart Allowance
- Disability Support Pension
- Carer’s Payment
- Bank statements and payslips can be used if an explanation is provided in a personal statement
- Please submit a reference (written within the past twelve months) supporting your personal statement. You do not need a high-ranking person to provide this reference. References should include the date, name, position, and contact details of the individuals who provided the reference, as well as your permission for the University to contact them for further information if necessary.
- The applicant must have earned a minimum grade point average (GPA) in their previous academic studies that meet the university’s minimum standards for admission.
- For students who do not speak English as their first language, you will need to demonstrate that you possess sufficient English language skills to succeed in your studies.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Swinburne Welcome International Awards in Australia in 2022:
- All nationalities are eligible
- A bursary is available for students enrolled in Undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs, as well as Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas at the university.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria as specified by their country’s guidelines to qualify.
- Be a holder of either a Bridging Visa ‘E’ (V050), a Temporary Protection Visa (V785), or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (V790).
These endowments are not available to holders of Bridging Visas ‘A’ and those who entered Australia on a Student Visa.
- Swinburne will accept applications directly or through VTAC from full-time students commencing in 2022.
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: Unspecified
- A number of Undergraduate and UniLink Diploma programs are available, as well as some Vocational Education Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
- Scholarships: Tuition Fees
- Online application mode
- Grants available: Not stated
- Global nationality
To access Grant: