The closing date is October 31, 2021
International applicants have great news! Australian applicants can apply for a Liveris Academy International Study Award in 2022. Australia is offering this scholarship opportunity for the academic year 2022/2023.
Its purpose is to encourage and support international students who are planning to enroll or are currently enrolled in a UQ undergraduate degree program.
The Queensland Institution was founded in 1909, making it Australia’s fifth-oldest public institution. To ensure that students have the best academic experience possible, the university provides extensive counseling and orientation services.
High-quality research-based education and a teaching environment are the university’s top priorities. UQ has always been committed to providing outstanding education for a better society.
- Degree in undergraduate studies
A study award will be offered by the University of Queensland in the following manner:
- Liveris Academy provides up to $10,000 travel support for gap semesters, exchanges, or internships.
- Liveris Academy membership is included with each scholarship.
To apply for the NEW Liveris Academy International Study Award in Australia for 2022, follow these steps:
- Applying for the opportunity requires admission to undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, students can complete the online application form.
- The following documents must be submitted along with the application: an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Candidates must meet the program’s entry requirements in order to be admitted to the university.
- You must submit evidence of English language proficiency if English is not your first language: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. For more information, see the English Language Requirements section.
The following criteria apply to the new 2022 Liveris Academy International Study Award in Australia:
- Nationalities of all countries are eligible.
- Coursework in Engineering and Computing, Science, and Mathematics is acceptable for undergraduate degrees
- You must have (or expect to gain) the following to be eligible to apply:
- The opportunity is open to applicants if they meet the following criteria:
- Applies to the Director by the closing date for applications; is enrolled, or intends to enroll, full-time in an Approved Program in the Center year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year; and
The Director does not consider that the applicant holds another scholarship of similar nature.
- A student must also meet any additional eligibility requirements for that scholarship set forth in Addendum 1 of the scholarship rules in order to qualify for a Named Scholarship.
- Queensland University of Technology
- Department: Unspecified
- Undergraduate degree
- Annual grant: $10,000
- Online application mode
- Grants available: 5
- Global nationality
To access Grant: