Scholarships are awarded by the University of Winnipeg to international students who are enrolled for the first time in any of the University’s divisions.
A minimum of 80% admission average is required, along with involvement in activities to demonstrate leadership.
The University of Winnipeg is delighted to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering the University for the first time.
Summary of the scholarship
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Scholarships
- Reward: $5,000
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
Criteria for Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The minimum admission average is 80% or equivalent.
- You should be an international student.
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities
- Please submit an admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
How long is the scholarship for?
The University of Winnipeg’s President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
The application package includes the following:
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extracurricular/volunteer activities
Methods of application
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders deadline: June 1
Please submit your entire application, along with supporting documentation, as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: June 1, 2022