You can take the next step in your career by applying to the Simon Fraser University Distinction and Living Allowance Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international award.
The purpose of the bursary is to support domestic and international students who wish to pursue undergraduate degrees in Canada.
Simon Fraser University was founded in 1962 and is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. There are three campuses where undergraduate, graduate, and teacher education programs are offered.
What makes Simon Fraser University unique? The university welcomes a wide variety of students, including those contemplating or planning careers in education, in-service teachers, and students from various disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund and living allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Subjects eligible for sponsorship: Sponsorship will be awarded for any subject at the university
- All applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- Admission: In order to be enrolled in this program, aspirants must be admitted to the undergraduate program at the university.
- Documents Required: Submit transcripts detailing grades earned for all courses and final grades earned for Senior Year.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- No matter where an applicant comes from or what their citizenship status is, they must demonstrate competency in the English language to qualify for admission.
Domestic and international students in Canada will have access to an educational fund and living allowance provided by Simon Fraser University.