You can apply for the Ph.D. Scholarships in Enforcing Sustainability & Social Requirements in Contract Performance at the University of Turin by putting your research skills into practice and gaining new ones.
The project’s goal is to encourage interdisciplinary research into the role of public procurement in addressing the social and environmental challenges of the 21st century by building an enhanced European knowledge base and research capacity in the Law, the Economics, and the Business Sciences of Sustainable Procurement.
The University of Turin is located in Turin, Piedmont, in the northwestern part of Italy. A vital role in research and training is played by this university which is one of the oldest universities in Europe. This university consistently ranks among the top 5 Italian universities, and it is ranked third for research activities in Italy.
Why does the University of Turin suit you best? The University of Turin covers virtually all fields of knowledge, and its Medical Diagnostic, Biosensoristic, and Nanotechnology research centers are among Italy’s best.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Turin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.413,88 €/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Italian
- The award will be given in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Italy
- Study in the following Ph.D. program: Enforcing sustainability and social requirements in contract performance.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- An ideal candidate would possess a law degree, preferably a Master’s degree, provided that that qualifies them to enroll in a Ph.D. program.
- A person must be in his or her first 4 years of research.
- Must not have been a permanent resident of Italy or have had a primary intent to live, work, or study for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the recruitment date.
- must be willing to spend three years working in Italy and travel to other University and Partner Institutions within the network for training activities and secondments
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit the above documentation at the following link https://www.dg.unito.it/do/forms.pl/FillOut?_id=z3ce
- Supporting Documents: Along with the application, candidates will need to submit the following documents:
- cover letter
- a full CV
- the transcript of records and final marks for the Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree.
- A copy of a passport
- The research report on “Enforcing social and sustainability requirements in contracts.”
- Students must hold a master’s degree with at least two years of experience in a related field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English.
In addition to 3.413,88 €/month salary, the University of Turin will provide 600 €/month mobility allowance, including a family allowance, if applicable.