Our Global Executive MBA Awards for high-achieving candidates has been announced in conjunction with the WU Executive Academy. For the academic year 2020-2021, this educational award is available.
The opportunity program is open to any nationality that wishes to apply for the MBA degree program at WU Executive Academy.
Wien University Executive Academy is the business school of Vienna University of Economics and Business. A variety of degree programs are offered by this school, which is one of the world’s top business schools.
Why should you attend WU Executive Academy? With their programs, you are provided the necessary tools and knowledge to face today’s business challenges. They reward their employers with highly motivated specialists who are equipped with unique insights into international business.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organisation: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course level: Master degree
- Award: partial awards, up to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible course or subject: MBA degree programme
- Criteria for eligibility include:
- The applicant must be an international citizen.
- To apply, applicants must enroll in the master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- Application: In order to be admitted to the master’s degree programme at the academy, candidates need to fill out the university’s application form.
- The supporting requirements include:
- Employees are required to provide proof of salary upon request (payslips, income statements, evidence from the company).
- Please include a corresponding proof of your financial hardship, if necessary (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or a diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Leadership experience
- Applicants should be able to communicate effectively in English or German in writing and orally.
A partial tuition award up to 25% of the tuition fee will be awarded by the WU Executive Academy to deserving students.