Another way for students to afford the degree is through awards. As a result, Merrimack College is offering Presidential Fellowships to international students for financial assistance. Funding is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Excellent candidates who wish to pursue a graduate degree at Merrimack College in the United States will receive a 100% tuition award.
Merimack College, established in 1947, is a selective, autonomous, and Catholic college devoting itself to the Augustinian vision to enlighten minds and engage hearts in the pursuit of empowering lives. A variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including education-focused master’s degrees, are offered, as are diploma, licensure, and degree completion programs.
Why do you think you should study at Merrimack College? Merrimack is a great place to graduate with the knowledge and skills employers are looking for today. There are programs offered at Merrimack University that can help you achieve your personal and professional goals in finance, health sciences, education, biology, engineering, technology, and liberal arts.
Application Deadline: August 1
- University: Merrimack College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Presidential Fellowships are offered in the following programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community Engagement
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Engineering Management (Project and Construction Management Concentrations)
- Higher Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Affairs
- School Counseling
- Social Work
- Admission requirements: To be eligible, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, students must be accepted to a graduate program at the university. If you meet these requirements, please apply:
- Complete your Application (including the 650-word essay)
- Common Application or Merrimack Application (no fee to apply)
- Common Application Secondary School Report (SSR) or Merrimack Application Secondary School Report (SSR)
- The official English translation of your student’s transcripts from secondary school should be included with this application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet the entry requirements of the college to be eligible for admission.
- English requirements: Colleges require that applicants be proficient in English.
- Minimum Duolingo English Test (DET) score of 105
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based) with no subset score lower than 18
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no band below 6.0)
- Minimum SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 510
- Minimum PTE Academic score of 53
- Minimum ACT composite score of 23
- Minimum Grade of “C” in IGCSE O-level English
- Minimum Grade of “C” in a college-level course that has been evaluated by Merrimack College and deemed a transfer equivalent to ENG1050-Intro to College Writing (formerly FYW1050)
- Merrimack will also evaluate TOEFL iBT Standard Home Edition and IELTS Indicator scores for prospective students applying for the 2021-22 academic year.
- We encourage you to contact us at [email protected] if you feel that you meet our English proficiency requirements in some other way.
Upon graduation from Merrimack College, a student will receive 100% of graduate tuition and will receive a nine-month, 25-hour per week fellowship placement.