Apply for the merit-based College of Law international awards at Syracuse University if you are interested in obtaining your legal education in the United States.
The study program is open to citizens of the United States, permanent residents of the United States, and international applicants who intend to apply for an undergraduate degree from a degree-granting university in the United States.
SUCOL was founded in 1895 and is recognized by the American Bar Association as a law school conferring a Juris Doctor. There are 11 joint degrees available to the students.
Why should you study at Syracuse University College of Law? There are numerous excellent options available for international students interested in a career in law, given that their goals and preferences differ.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University: Syracuse University
- Department: College of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate degree in legal studies.
- Acceptable Criteria: Applicants must possess high school certificates and a strong academic record to be eligible.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have taken admission to a university’s undergraduate program in order to be considered for this award. No application is required in order to be eligible for these endowments.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools, colleges, and universities attended.
- Admission Requirement: For admission, all applicants must meet the university’s requirements for application.
- The TOEFL, IELTS, or another test score of a student’s native language needs to be provided.
High-achieving candidates will not have to pay tuition to Syracuse University College of Law.