The Technische Universität Wien was founded in 1815 as the Imperial-Royal Polytechnic Institution. It used to be the first technological university in today’s German-speaking Europe. Having achieved international and national acclaim both academically and research-wise, the institution has become a valued partner of innovation-based companies.
In the traditional engineering disciplines, the Technische Universität Wien covers a wide range of subjects. The Technische Universität Wien focuses mainly on basic research, but it also performs practical research. Further, a broad array of services are available to companies and industry, including high technology solutions and testing expertise.
On all levels, the university is committed to providing a global perspective and world class instruction. With the right knowledge and skills, students will be better prepared to handle the various positions they will be assigned throughout their careers.
- Host University: Technische Universität Wien;
- Host Country: Austria;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 6,000euros;
- Subjects available: Computer Science;
- Eligible Countries: International Female Students;
- Application Deadline: November 30th each year.
Helmut Veith Stipends are now available to all Masters and International Female Students at Technische Universität Wien in Computer Science.
The scholarships offers:
- 6000 euros each year for maximum of two years;
- Exemption from all tuition fees at the Technische Universität Wien.
- The applicant must have a strong background and understanding in one or more areas Helmut Veith researches;
- The logics of computer science;
- Forensic Methods and Verification;
- Humanity’s Basic Principles of Artificial Intelligence;
- It’s a Complexity Strategy;
You must apply online online for the opportunity at ta.sc-cigol-at-retsam if you qualify.
Required support documents:
- Letter of motivation, showing the funding for which the student is requesting assistance, and other information appropriate for the request
- Please include a cover letter explaining why the student wishes to pursue a degree in the Logic and Computation program, as well as why funding is needed, and which faculty groups the student may be involved with and interested in working with during the master’s program and the reasons why;
- University Exam Transcript Reports;
- Those with a first degree, a bachelor’s degree, or certificates may continue their education further. A preliminary statement outlining degree type and anticipated graduation date must be submitted to the university by the application due date;
- Details of two letter of recommendation contacts;
- The TOEFL or equivalent is required for English language proficiency;
- Passport copy.
Acceptance Conditions: The above mentioned Master’s programs in Computer Science at Technische Universität Wien are taught in English.
Language requirements: Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.