A leading American university, Marconi International University provides advanced, accessible, high-quality programs and educational experiences both online and on-campus in Miami, Florida.
Marconi International University is committed to the notion of modernism and finding new and advanced ways of conducting cutting-edge research and education to advance social progress and transforming society. Students at Marconi International University succeed in applying their academic expertise to real-world circumstances through the support of excellent academic programs.
Providing scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students as well as for international students, Marconi International University allows international students the chance to earn a university degree in all fields. Knowledge, skills, innovation, and proactivity will be developed among students so that they can meet the needs of their future careers.
- Host University: Marconi International University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the detail below;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
An important part of Marconi’s mission is to gather students across the world regardless of race, religion, and political background. A variety of scholarships, of different kinds, are available each year through MIU’s scholarship program, and they are available to students who meet all the eligibility requirements.
We strive to deliver advanced, accessible, and high-quality programs and educational experiences to national and international students, and to use the most modern technologies possible in order to facilitate each student’s quest for discovery, personal development, and professional independence.
During the program, tuition for the program will cover instruction and virtual classroom facilities, as well as access to and use of learning and communication materials, as well as advanced interactive equipment. Marconi does not include textbooks, but students may be able to obtain special offers from third-party companies.
Admission requirements for the Marconi International Academic Scholarship program for 2021/2022 are:
- All countries are acceptable as candidates;
- The applicant must not be sponsored;
- A strong academic background is required for all applicants;
- Students must be full-time students, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree and attending mostly daytime classes;
- Marconi International University must have offered the applicant a full degree program;
- The applicant must be able to pay tuition on his/her own and possess the right to pay tuition outside the U.S.
Candidates must be accepted into both the undergraduate and graduate programs at the university to apply for this program.
Scholar’s academic records must be presented in original, signed, and dated, or a copy of their attested copies from the African, Asian, or Middle Eastern university or college.
Applicants must submit their previous degree certificate as a requirement for admission.
The English language requirement is a TOEFL, an IELTS or a PTE, or an alternative certification such as a diploma from a university that offers its programs in English.