It is located in Macomb, Illinois, and offers a wide range of academic programs, as well as high-quality education. According to the Forbes student rankings, the university is ranked 413th among the best private and public colleges and universities in the United States.
For international students, the Western Illinois University provides financial assistance for school fees, registration charges, housing, and meals during the duration of a student’s education. In Illinois State University’s history, it is the first university to provide this benefit.
Throughout the entire academic year, Western Illinois University will offer the Guaranteed Price Plan for both graduates and those transferring to an Associate’s degree program, whether they are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or not. Students who move to Western Illinois University as an Associate the following semester are eligible for the previous year’s guaranteed cost rates.
We offer a great international scholarship opportunity, the Graduate International Engagement Scholarship Program, to bring students from around the globe to the United States.
- Host University: Western Illinois University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 4,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: May 01, 2021.
This program assists individuals who wish to pursue graduate studies at Western Illinois University by providing financial assistance and support.
An award of up to $4,000 will be made available through the University of Western Illinois. The allocation will be available for the fall and spring semesters.
- Applicants must be recent graduates of a college or university, international unsponsored academics, applying for the first time to Western Illinois University;
- An academic average of at least 3.00 must be achieved by the Western Illinois University;
- Online scholars are also considered for admission.
Students should be admitted as part of their postgraduate studies at the university. They become eligible for the scholarship only after this.
- A copy of the student’s passport and academic grades are required.
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have graduated from high school and meet all the admission requirements.
- linguistic qualification: Students with English as a second language must demonstrate advanced English language abilities in order to succeed in their studies. The following exams will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.