McGill University is one of Canada’s leading medical doctoral institutions that attract international students annually from all over the world. At McGill University, where there are more than 399 graduate programs and 50 research facilities, you can learn about diverse areas such as business analytics, biomedical engineering, chemistry, architecture, anthropology, and chemical engineering.
Internationally, McGill is recognized for the outstanding academic excellence of its education and research programs. Ernest Rutherford’s research on radioactivity was performed at McGill as part of the university’s tradition of innovation that includes the development of the artificial blood cell and Plexiglas. Several professors at McGill are seeking to lead the way in a new field of epigenetics, identifying how plants produce energy and achieving new and improbable human achievements.
- Host University: McGill University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 10,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: December of every year;
Undergraduate, Master and international students may now apply for the McGill MacBain Scholarships in the following disciplines: Arts, Dentistry, Architecture, Theology, Business Administration, Law, Education, Urban Planning, Engineering, Occupational Therapy, and Science. ‘Treatment, Information Systems, Physical Therapy, Music, Public Policy, Management, Science, Sciences Applied, and Social Work’.
McCall MacBain is a comprehensive graduate scholarship that will provide students with the guidance, inter-disciplinary knowledge, and the world environment they will need to make an impact on the world.
There will be 20 full bursaries provided by the McCall MacBain Scholarship across Canada. Additional awards of $5,000 or $10,000 will be available as part of the application process.
- Students must be residents of Canada, permanent citizens, or refugees;
- All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or be in the process of obtaining one by August 2022;
- An applicant must be enrolled full-time in one of McGill University’s qualifying master’s or professional programs in the autumn of 2022.
- The McCall MacBain Fellowship program is open from June to September of 2021 to applicants who intend to begin their program in the fall of 2022;
- Additionally, applicants must submit a direct application to McGill for one full-time application to a master’s or professional program eligible for admission by summer or autumn of 2022. If they are successful in the final selection interviews, they will be required to finish their application by the program deadline or no later than the middle of December 2021.