University of Western Ontario’s School of Business houses the Ivey Business School, formerly the London School of Business. The University was responsible for creating the country’s first M.B.A. and Ph.D. business programs.
Besides offering full-time programs, the university has two education facilities in Toronto and Hong Kong for its EMBA and Executive Education programs.
The MBA program is a two-year program that has a second entrance requirement, in which students are required to have completed two years of university-level study in a relevant field. Students who enter Ivey in their first year of study commonly referred to as MBA1, are typically in their third year of study.
Top nominees who demonstrate potential for leadership and are anticipating making significant contributions in the international community are recognized through the Ivey Global Leader Award. Ten Ivey Global Leader Awards are awarded to students each year at a value of $50,000 Canadian dollars.
- Host University: Ivey Business School;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 50,000$;
- Subjects available: Business Management and Business Administration;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: April 04, 2021.
Students from abroad who wish to continue their studies at the Ivey Business school in the field of business administration or business management may be eligible for the Ivey Global Leader Award.
To be eligible for these programs, students must be residents of Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean and be born outside of Canada. Admissions requirements must also be met; they must also do well in interviews and academics. Selected candidates are chosen by a committee known as the Acceptance Board.
Scholarships of $50,000 will be awarded to each selected candidate to cover the cost of their studies.
Required support documents:
- Academic statements from all higher education institutions. If the applicant receives an offer of admission, a copy of the transcripts is requested;
- If you are taking the GMAT, indicate Ivey’s GMAT code as CMB-MG-18 or if you are taking the GRE, indicate Ivey’s GRE code as 0292 ;
- Those candidates who successfully complete the entire CFA certification will be exempted from receiving the GMAT;
- An updated curriculum vitae demonstrating a minimum of two years full-time experience;
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Score;
- Two business credentials.
- The graduates of a recognized university are required to obtain an undergraduate degree.
- In order to be admitted to the school, candidates must complete all of the admission requirements.
- English language requirements: Applicants should be able to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
To be considered for the MBA, candidates must be accepted into the university’s MBA program. Next, they can fill out the online application for this scholarship.